REQUIREMENTS FOR NEW BUSINESS
- 1. Registration from SEC for corporation and partnership; DTI for single properties; CDA for cooperatives
- 2. Community Tax Certificate
- 3. Local Sketch
- 4. Clearances/Permits/Registration/Certification
- a. Barangay Business Clearance
- b. Fire Safety Inspection Certificate
- c. Zoning Certificate
- d. Sanitary Permit
- e. Health Certificate
- f. Realty Tax Clearance Certificate
- g. ESMU Clearance
- h. DTI Business Name Registration
- i. BIR Registration
- j. Others (National Mandatory Requirements)
REQUIREMENTS FOR RENEWAL
- 1. Prior year business permit and official receipts
- 2. Photocopy of Community Tax Certificate
- 3. Photocopy of either Registration from SEC for corporation and partnership; DTI for single propriertorship; CDA for cooperatives
- 4. BIR Certificate of Compliance
- 5. Clearances/Permits/Registration/Certification (Refer to number 4. a-g)
PROCEDURE IN GETTING BUSINESS/MAYOR’S PERMIT
- Secure application form from BPLU and fill up completely.
- Proceed to MTO for assessment and verification of local taxes and regulatory fees.
- Secure barangay business clearance, pay approved assessment (MTO) and Fire Safety Inspection Certification (BFP).
- Submit to BPLU duly filled-up application form, barangay business clearanace and official receipts from MTO and BFP fro processing and issuance of business permit.
- Other requirements may be submitted within one (1) month after issuance of business permit; failure to submit the said documents within the prescribed period i subject to the following penalty as per Municipal Ordinance No.003, Series of 2010:
- First Offense – fine of P1,000.00
Second Offense – fine of P1,500.00
Third Offense – fine of P2,000.00
Fourth Offense – fine of P2,500.00, cancellation or revocation of business permit or license and an order of closure of business.
DOWNLOAD BUSINESS PERMIT FORM